CDP/CDPT - PART TIME .8 (2) positionsGrays Harbor Community Hospital
- The CDP is responsible for providing, coordinating and directing individualized chemical dependency treatment to all assigned patients of HarborCrest Behavioral Health.
- Responsible for conducting psycho-educational lectures, both individual and group/family counseling and documentation of patient progress in the medical record.
- The CDPT is responsible for providing, coordinating, and directing individualized, comprehensive chemical dependency treatment to all patients admitted to the inpatient/outpatient department and supervising all related activities of HarborCrest Behavioral Health according to the policies and procedures, philosophy and objectives of the hospital and the department.
- General duties include conducting lectures and related activities; individual, group, family groups and conjoint sessions as related to treatment and recovery of patients with chemical dependency.
- Two years experience in addiction treatment; two year degree or equivalent; Bachelors or Masters preferred;
- Trainees with at least 1800 supervised hours, active CDP certification as a counselor by state of WA;
- Must work as part of a multi-disciplinary team; reports to Clinical Supervisor.
- Working on a two-year degree or its academic equivalent, from an accredited college or university prior to internship or be attending classes while interning.
- Successful completion of the six classes mandated by DBHR to begin internship required.
- Completion of at least the first 450 hours of internship.
- Documentation of experience and qualification to date.
FTE = Full Time Equivalent
Part Time .8 32 hrs/wk - 64 hrs/pay period
There are two positions open at this time.
For full position description, please go to website listed below.
For more information contact:
Jan Fargo, Recruiter
FAX (360) 537-5051
Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Aberdeen, WA 98520