Business Services Coordinator
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is seeking applications for a Business Services Coordinator for the College of Engineering. This is a full-time, permanent staff position.
Purpose of the Position: Supports the Pre and Post Award Contracts and Grants Office in research administration, data entry, reporting information, communications, data retention, expenditure/tracking of office budget, and general administrative tasks as directed by the supervisor. Additionally, this position will support the new Associate Dean for Research and Director of Contracts and Grants Office in initiating personnel actions within the Niner Talent system.
Salary: $36,041 – $39,500
Minimum Qualifications: Four-year degree in a related business function; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with balancing budgets.
- Familiar with Banner, Malibu and Niner Research and other eRA systems.
- Familiar with personnel processes (hiring and timesheets)
- Familiar with purchasing in an e-procurement system/using 49er Mart or equivalent.
- Experience with PCard transactions.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary and benefits are competitive; interested individuals should apply online at https://jobs.charlotte.edu. Search for SHRA job #001747. Applicants are subject to background checks.
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and an ADVANCE Institution that strives to create an academic climate in which the dignity of all individuals is respected and maintained. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.