Multimedia Account Executive
Posted on October 5, 2017
The Olympian is looking for sales superstars who have experience in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers who excel at developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and clients across organizations, effective at delivering the company's value proposition and has a strong track record of presenting ROI based solutions. Our openings cover multiple categories of business including auto, grocery, and political advertising.
The Local Multimedia Account Executive drives digital-first multimedia account growth for large local accounts in or out of market. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Multimedia Account Executives understand our solutions, particularly digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
- Understand, assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers)within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with the local sales team.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client's needs through a CIA.
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed.
- Actively manage relationships by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients with local market.
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on the spending level and customer needs.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc...
- Researches and provides insights to the clients.
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in the territory.
- Has a deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape.
By clicking on the submit button, your information will be shared with
this employer. You may be contacted from time to time regarding
other opportunities that become available.