Lobby and Telesales - Customer Service
Posted on November 2, 2017
● Able to make an immediate connection with clients, either in-person or on the phone.
● Exhibit technical competency.
● Ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines.
● Ability to handle customer complaints and/or customer credit adjustments in a timely manner.
● Ability to determine proper rates.
● Strong public relations and customer service skills with attention to detail.
● Intermediate to advanced proficiency with personal computers, the Internet, database applications, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
● Good spelling and grammar skills a must.
● Quickly assimilate new policies and procedures and able to maintain a friendly, courteous demeanor when dealing with internal and external customers; ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.