Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for interest in performing consultant workSkokomish Indian Tribe
The Skokomish Indian Tribe is issuing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for interest in performing consultant work as the Suicide Crisis Consultant under the Native Connections Grant from SAMHSA. Scope of work will also include: Project contact with SAMHSA Project Coordinator, provide consultation on the development on crisis response telephone protocols to project coordinator and advisory board. Consult with project coordinator and advisory board regarding suicide response protocols. The consultant will also be working with the Tribal Youth in conjunction with the project coordinator to enhance and develop understanding and awareness to reduce and prevent suicidal behaviors, prevent substance abuse and promote mental health.
Project Performance Duration March 1 2018 to September 30, 2018
RFQ responses should be limited to 10 pages inclusive of all materials. RFQs will be scored and ranked using the following criteria:
1) Project Understanding.
2) Qualifications/expertise to accomplish the stated scope of work.
3) Experience performing Federal Grant; Project Management.
4) Experience with diverse and high-risk population.
5) Reference/list of similar projects completed.
6) Proposed Work-plan and Budget.
7) The Indian Preference Policy of the Skokomish Indian Tribe entitles applicants who are enrolled Skokomish Tribal Members, or businesses owned by Skokomish Tribal Members, to first consideration for contracts, followed by enrolled members of other federally recognized Indian tribes, or businesses owned by them. Please note within the RFP if claiming Indian Preference.
RFQ responses should be submitted electronically with the subject line titled “Native Connection Project” to Leah Niccolocci at email@example.com by close of business on February 28, 2018.