MENTAL HEALTH AND DISABILITIES COORDINATOR
The Skokomish Indian Tribe is seeking to hire MENTAL HEALTH AND DISABILITIES COORDINATOR, your focus will be to support and promote wellness for enrolled children and their families through education and community partnerships. Your role will also be to support teaching and education staff through observation and instructional feedback of teaching practices that support positive teacher-student, and student-student relationships within an education setting, along with providing identified training and support. HEAD START FAMILY SERVICES COORDINATOR; you must integrate parent and family engagement strategies into all systems and program services to support family well-being and promote children’s learning and development. ECE Floater assist Head Start/Child Care as needed $16.41-$18.57 DOE 1 FTE Open Until filled. For a full job description and required application visit our website or contact Winona Plant Personnel Manager at
1. Must obtain a CPR training and First Aid card within 30-days of hire
2. Initial Health Exam and TB Screening required before hire
3. Must obtain Food Handlers Permit. Within 30-days of hire
4. Urinalysis Test and Finger Background check before hire
5. Hepatitis B shot required before hire
6. Must be able to work well with preschool children and families.
7. Must be able to communicate well with parents, staff, and community.