ECE Floating Aide
The Skokomish Indian Tribe is seeking to hire The ECE Floating Aide, under the supervision of the ECE Program Director, shall provide for successful, safe, and supervised educational setting for children while they are in the Head Start/or Child Care environment (classroom, outdoor play, and field trips). Assist with planned weekly activities for class and individual students. Assist the ECE program with daily, weekly and monthly planning and supervision of children in individual, small and large groups. Must be willing to work during funeral closure. Modeling appropriate behavior: using developmentally appropriate communications skills. Adhere to all Head Start/Child Care policies and procedures High School Diploma/GED Must be able to work well with preschool aged children and families $14.53 HOURLY 1 FTE Open Until filled. For a full job description and required application visit our website or contact Winona Plant Personnel Manager at 360-426-4232 x2009
1. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
2. GED or High School Diploma required
3. Must be able to work well with preschool age children and families.
4. Ability to plan and carry out program activities.
5. Must submit to an initial physical exam, Hepatitis B Vaccination and TB test before hire.
6. CPR and First Aid Card required before employment.
7. Must have Food Handler’s Card within 30-days of hire
8. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for the Tribe’s
automobile insurance. Must be able to work in a team environment.
9. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills preferred.
10. The selected candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen
test, and a complete finger print background investigation, including relevant
criminal history, prior to employment.