Teachers Wanted- The Onalaska School District is now hiring!Onalaska School District
The Onalaska School District Is Hiring!
K-5 SPED Teacher, High School Business/CTE Teacher,
High School World Language Teacher, High School English Teacher,
High School Vocational Paraeducator.
For more information please call
360-978-4111 Opt. 5
or visit our website onysd.wednet.edu.
COMING TO WASHINGTON
We welcome teachers from other states! Out-of-state teachers applying for a Washington Residency certificate:
- Create an E-Certification account
- Send your transcript by email or mail to OSPI Professional Certification, PO Box 47200, Olympia, WA 98504
- Verify your program:
– Complete form 4020E (verification of college program) or form 4020F-1 (verification of experience outside of Washington)
– Submit the form with a copy of your out-of-state teaching certificate
– Endorsements completed after your program should be submitted on form 4020F-1
- Testing: Pass Washington Educator Skills Test Basic (WEST-B) and WEST-E and NES assessments*
- Fingerprinting & Background Check: Contact your local Educational Service District (ESD) to learn about fingerprinting.
* OSPI accepts many out-of-state tests. Submit your results to OSPI for review.
Teachers must be certificated in Washington state and hold an endorsement in at least one state-approved teaching area. Learn more about endorsement requirements on OSPI’s website.
Some endorsements require only a test, while others require an approved program and a test.
Test only: Biology, Chemistry, Choral Music, Computer Science, Dance, Earth & Space Science, English Language Arts, General Music, Health/Fitness, History, Instrumental Music, Mathematics, Middle-Level Humanities, Middle-Level Mathematics, Middle-Level Science, Physics, Science, Social Studies, Theater Arts, Visual Arts, and Designated World Languages
Program + Test: Elementary Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Reading, English Language Learner, Bilingual, Agriculture, Business & Marketing, Family Consumer Sciences, Technology Education, Library Media, and Traffic Safety