JBLM Lifeguard Job Fair! Thursday June 21. 1-4 pmJoint Base Ft. Lewis/McChord
Attend the JBLM Aquatics Lifeguard Fair Thursday, June 21 from 1-4 p.m. at Soldiers Field House Pool. Bring your swim gear and a towel. Human Resources will be on-site with tentative job offers for qualified candidates. Pay is:
Lifeguard NF-01 $13.50
Lifeguard NF-02 $14.25
Water Safety Instructor NF-02 $15.00
Lead Lifeguard NF-02 $16.00
Retention bonus available for lifeguard positions: $250 for 60 days and another $250 for 90 days (total).
If applicants pass the pre-test at the job fair, they may receive free training for lifeguard certification.
Benefits of working at Joint Base Lewis-McChord/US Government:
• Free use of fully equipped sports & fitness centers and pools, including free aerobics and fitness classes.
• Full access to leisure activities (bowling, golf, American Lake recreation, skate parks, beachside picnic areas, on-base dining, special events and festivals).
• Discount tickets to popular attractions across the U.S., movies, sports and more.
• Inexpensive recreational rentals for camping, hiking, snow sports, water fun, parties, sports, RV traveling and other outdoor recreation.
• Access to guided group trips and other outdoor adventures through the outdoor recreation program.
• Access to outdoor recreation areas (skeet & trap range, ATV course, Solo Point recreation area, marina, Shoreline Park and on-base cabin rentals and travel camps.)
• Full use of self-help auto centers, arts & crafts center, recreation centers, used-car buy-and-sell lots, library programs, parent-and-child play centers and more.
The pool is located at 3236 2nd Division & Handrich at Lewis Main.
Questions should be directed to 253-967-5026 weekdays.
There's an additional job fair July 13.