Clinic SupervisorHarbor Medical Group
Harbor Medical Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Clinic Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of a busy Medical Clinic located in Hoquiam, Washington.
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- May assist in the hiring and development of clinical and clerical staff.
- Train and rotate staff through various office duties to ensure cross-coverage.
- Complete performance reviews at 90 days for new hires and annually on established employees.
- Conduct office staff meetings and huddles regularly.
- Oversee inventory and ordering of office supplies.
High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred. Minimum 3 years medical office experience preferred Demonstrated leadership experience.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Competitive benefit package.