Administrative AssistantHarbor Medical Group
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Executive Director and Administration Team. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences and special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive material. Deals with a diverse group of important callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of Harbor Medical Group. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of Administration Team.
- Creates and develops visual presentations for the Executive Director.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Answers and screens Executive Director's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high level staff such as CEO's, presidents, and physicians. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when needed.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.