Journey Level Industrial MillwrightHampton Lumber Mills
Journey Level Industrial Millwright
Hampton Lumber-Randle Division seeks a highly motivated, team oriented individual for the position of Relief Shift Journey Level Industrial Millwright. Minimum of 3-years experience is required. Excellent work environment, bonus incentives, with an extremely competitive compensation package.
To work safely and maintain a safe work environment for yourself and others. Will have the ability to establish a working relationship with maintenance, production, and management personnel to achieve the goals of the organization. Must understand the mechanics of working machinery, be able to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment and facilities. Ability to understand and work with work order systems, machine histories, scheduling, warehousing, and related maintenance fields.
1. Capable of working on ladders, walking stairs, and on uneven surfaces.
2. Have a thorough working knowledge of mechanical operations used in the industry and be able to maintain, install, repair, and troubleshoot all systems, equipment, and facilities.
3. Possess the necessary skills and aptitudes required to operate maintenance tools and related machinery.
4. Be able to operate all facility equipment to the degree needed for troubleshooting and testing.
5. Assist production personnel to maintain the flow of product.
6. Follow Company lockout, safety, and work standards.
7. Attend any training necessary to upgrade performance.
8. Operate machinery in a safe manner so injury does not occur to operator or any employee in the area.
9. Notify supervisor of any problems that arise during the shift.
10. Train any employees as assigned by supervisor.
11. Work overtime as necessary.
12. Clean shop and maintain proper housekeeping to promote a safe work environment.
13. Kit projects and restock shelves
Please apply online or in person to: Hampton Lumber 10166 U.S. Highway 12 Randle, WA 98377 www.HamptonLumb