Surgical Services Director DirectorGrays Harbor Community Hospital
Coastal Washington Opportunity Grays Harbor Community Hospital located in Aberdeen, Washington Is seeking a Surgical Services Director Director is responsible for the administration and supervision of Surgical Services Division including OR, Anesthesia, Central Sterile, Day Surgery, PACU, and Special Procedures departments. Position has 24 hour 7 day a week responsibility including budgeting; collaborating with other departments, physicians and the community; equipment procurement and supervision of staff in all areas. Is a member of the Nursing Administration. Current WA RN license and BSN required. Master’s degree & CNOR preferred. Min. 5 yrs. clinical experience with min. 3 yrs. demonstrated leadership/supervisor exp. Competent in effective perioperative management of patients. For further details and to apply, please go to our website, www.ghcares.org. Grays Harbor Community Hospital (360) 537-5017 Aberdeen, WA 98520 EOE
Grays Harbor Community Hospital offers:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- Dependent coverage available with the hospital subsidizing the premium costs.
Also available to eligible hospital employees:
- Life insurance/AD&D insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage.
- Employee assistance plan for employees and their families.
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, premium and dependent).
- Paid education leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer annual and matching contributions.
- Cafeteria discount
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave
In addition, eligible employees can purchase additional life insurance for themselves and their families.
Relocation assistance negotiable for qualified positions.
Bargain agreements with Washington State Nurses Association (covering staff RN's) and United Food & Commercial Workers (for other non-RN and non-management positions) are in place. Wages and benefits are competitive for our region of the country.