Child and Family Therapist
This position is responsible for providing an array of treatment services to child victims impacted by abuse (and their non-offending caregivers) served by the CAC program at Connections. This position will also be responsible for working collaboratively with community partners and agencies to best support the mental health needs of children and families who have been affected by child abuse and the resulting trauma.
- Master’s degree in mental health counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work or related field.
- Licensed or pursuing licensure with Washington State Department of Health.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience providing counseling, preferably with children and families and related to child abuse and/or childhood trauma.
- Valid driver’s license, CPR certification and ability to pass a Criminal Background Clearance.
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Training in evidence-based trauma treatment, preferably Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
- Familiarity with Children’s Advocacy Centers and the Child Welfare System.
Salary is DOE and Certification(s); Also offering a hiring bonus!
Position open until filled.