Financial Reporting SpecialistBank of the Pacific
Bank of the Pacific has an immediate opening for a full-time Financial Reporting Specialist.
This position works under the direction of the Controller on Financial Reporting for the bank including board report preparation, regulatory reports and data generation.
- Regulatory reporting such as the Call Report and FRY-6.
- Local tax reporting such as Business and Occupation Tax and Personal Property Tax.
- Various loan submissions such as FHLB Collateral and the Borrower-In-Custody transmittal
- Reporting of Public Funds to the WA & OR State Public Deposit Commissions.
- Board reporting and adhoc reporting and data generation as needed.
- Implements and updates systems related to the facilitation of the above functions.
- Assists with information gathering for both internal and external routine audits and examinations.
- Other various related tasks associated with the accounting department.
An ideal candidate will possess an Associate of Arts in Accounting or Business with 4 years of employment experience in a financial institution. We offer a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an excellent benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace